Brandy Station, Virginia House used as headquarters by General David. B. Birney, commanding 1st Division, 3d Corps.

Tags:

Brandy Station, Virginia House used as headquarters by General David. B. Birney, commanding 1st Division, 3d Corps. LOC Summary: Photograph from the main eastern theater of the war, winter quarters at Brandy Station, December 1863-April 1864. Date Created/Published: 1864 February 17. The war pictures provided by LOC. Original medium: 1 negative : glass, wet collodion.